• Suitable for all pools as follows:
– 55 Watts for flow rates up to 16m³/hour (65m³ pool volume)
– 110 Watts for flow rates up to 32m³/hour (130m³ pool volume)
• Improves water quality
• Reduces harmful chloramines
• Controls bacteria, micro-organisms and pathogens
• Easily dismantled for maintenance / service
• Easy installation
• Robust, durable construction
• Low maintenance / running costs
• UV Lamps can be replaced without the need to drain the system
• Supplied with mounting brackets for easy wall fixing
The PRO POOL UV is designed for disinfection of residential pool and spa water, providing cost effective treatment and improved water clarity. The system utilises high output, low pressure UV lamps powered by electronic ballasts which are housed within the centre enclosure. The water is routed through a narrow diameter and long flow path, ensuring close and extended UV contact. This design also ensures that the Quartz Sleeves are continuously rinsed by the water flow, avoiding the typical encrustations which would affect UV sanitising performance. The inlet and outlet allow easy connection onto existing or new pipework systems and provides complimentary protection against chlorine resistant organisms, as well as enhanced algae control.
UV treatment is compatible with all other sanitisers, including chlorine; bromine; active oxygen; peroxide; and copper based compounds, and allows for the levels of these to be significantly reduced. UV treatment introduces no by-products into the water, but also has no residual effect and therefore a small background level of disinfectant should always be maintained.
PRO-050 PRO POOL UV 55WATT, 16M3/HR, 30MJ/CM2
PRO-100 PRO POOL UV 110WATT, 32M3/HR, 30MJ/CM2